Communicating with Families and Educators
We understand how important communication is to your family about day to day activities and your child’s progress through our program. We seek to provide optimal communication to families in the following ways:
- To ease your mind about starting on your journey of Family Day Care we offer a new child and parent orientation program with no obligation to enrol.
- Families are free to call the Coordination Unit at any time to talk to the Director or staff.
- Educators enrolled in our scheme love to talk to families about their child’s day and development at any time.
- Our scheme publishes regular newsletters and emails for families to keep up to date and in the loop.
- We maintain a journal / portfolio for every child to capture their development and learning journey for parents.